Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not enough time in the day

OK, so trying to get back into the exercise swing of things. Every day I have good intentions and everyday, something knocks me out of my groove. It's not an excuse but it is the truth. How do you fit your exercise in while trying to take care of little ones? If I ignore them to do something for me, I feel like an asshole. If I keep getting fatter , I feel like a miserable role model. I tried the exercise during their nap but now they are hit and miss on that. I am already up til 2 am doing bloggy business trying to achieve a dream. I work online in the evenings.My husband works out of town most days ,so its just me. There just isn't enough time in the day. I seriously need to carve a niche of time for my workout. I;ve got to get a plan together!Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog! I am stopping by to visit to say "hi" and to follow you back!

    - Shelli

    ReplyDelete